DID YOU KNOW?
BENEFITS OF 3D VIRTUAL TOURS FOR REAL ESTATE
- Google research has shown increases of more than 40% in traffic for businesses that use virtual tours. In today's market, your online appearance has a crucial impact on where consumers will spend their money, with 3D virtual tours your properties will stand out and differentiate your brand and stand out.
- Visitors spend 3-6x more time engaging with property listings that offer a 3D virtual tour and properties with 3D virtual tours receive 49% more qualified leads.
- According to Redfin, homes sell an average of 10 days faster and for $50,100 more than comparable homes without 3D virtual tour walk-throughs, advanced presentation technology, and great customer service.
- According to REA Group, buyers are 60% more likely to email a realtor and 95% more likely to call a realtor regarding a property they’ve seen that includes a 3D virtual tour showcase.
- Read our blog post "Real Estate’s New (Virtual) Reality"
Here is what you will receive: (2,500Sq. Ft. base)
- 3D Virtual tours help streamline realtors workloads because remote 3D virtual tour viewing fits customers busy schedules by allowing them to visit shopping locations virtually anywhere, at any time and they enjoy being able to revisit the 3D tour after a physical viewing of the property. Minimize disruptive showings.
- Unlike 2D and 360 photos, the 3D tours offer the ability to virtually walk freely through the property, business and retail locations as if the customer was there in person.
- Virtual tours will integrate into Google Maps listings and Google Street View and will appear in front of 90% of internet searches.
- 3D Virtual Tour - that can be shared on websites, social media, email or digital marketing campaigns.
- High Definition 4K Photos
- MLS Compatibility
- 2D Floor Plans
- Doll house view "above the property looking onto the building perspective"
- MLS Compatibility
- Compatible on All Devices
- VR Headset Support
- If you need coverage for larger spaces than the baseline 2,500 sq. ft. there are add on options for larger spaces.
How to get started
Simply activate the Base Purchase (2,500 sq. ft.) and then add/select "Additional Sq. ft." so that the total Sq. ft. of the property being captured is correct.For example: If the property is 4,500 sq. ft. you would activate the Base Product (which includes 2,500 sq. ft.) and then activate the "Additional 2,000 sq. ft. (Total Property Sq. ft. = 4,500).
Service is available in the contiguous U.S.
Lets make sure that we are available to service your location
We are available to answer any questions that you may have and look forward to discussing how we can create your property into an immersive and engaging 3D space.