Beachgrid Anonymous Visitor

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
$50.00

Product Overview

Only about 2% of website visitors identify themselves by filling out a form. We help you identify the other 98%. Would you like to know the following information about the people that are visiting your site?

  • We identify anonymous visitors to your website.
  • We determine their buying intent and access to company information.
  • We deliver all of this information in an email while the prospect is still on your website.
  • We allow you to tag visitors directly from your email campaigns to record future visits
  • Who is on your website? What products or services they are interested in? Where they are from? When did they visit?
  • Receive a real time email while the user is visiting your site and we will provide you with a way to send that information directly to your supported CRM.
  • Also you can download the email tracking extension for Gmail or Outlook to track the time and date your email was opened, and see the number of opens.
  • You can add tracking capabilities to forms for visitor data not just opens and clicks - real beneficial data.

1. Have you ever had a “Proposal Gone Cold”?
You spend a lot of time, money, and energy creating the perfect proposal, only to have your proposal or contract disappear after the pitch. Why? Many times the user simply begins to visit your website to review your information, read whitepapers, case studies, or reading your blog looking for data to validate your company.

Wouldn’t it be great to know when those prospects are on your site and get an instant alert, knowing all of the pages that they visit, and how long they stay on the site? You will be notified when these formerly “anonymous visitors” have returned to your website also. You can then take immediate action with a perfectly timed follow up email or phone call.

2. You can now have a Perfectly Timed Phone Call. 
Selling is hard work but selling to interested buyers is so much easier! Did you know that only 2% of all anonymous visitors to your website ever identify themselves by filling out a contact us form, calling or using your online chat feature? We can help you to identify the other 98% with more than just an IP Address.

3. Outbound Sales Effectiveness. 
Cold calling or following up with a current or prospective customer can be much easier now. You can now see who you are reaching easily so that you can focus your sales efforts. Seeing how the calls and emails that you are sending are working or not working - can help you to define your sales and marketing strategies better.

4. Market Segmentation. 
Would you like to gain a better understanding of companies or competitors that are evaluating your products and services? Knowing whether your marketing plans, social media, PPC are bringing in traffic and hopefully conversions can help you to see if your efforts are taking you in the right direction.

Having visibility is valuable and can help you to see:
WHO is visiting your site
WHAT pages they are viewing
WHEN they visit and how often they visit
WHERE they are spending time on your site
WHY you need this sales and conversion tool is because you now have visibility and insights of the users interest and can have a targeted conversation based on the information that you have learned based on their activity.

I would love to discuss this with you if you have any questions on how this will positively affect your business.

$50 monthly

Reviews

(No reviews yet) Write a Review