Google My Business FAQ’s
Beachgrid Marketing Services will claim GMB listings leveraging our relationship with Google, however, these listings have to meet certain requirements in order for us to offer this service.
Is your business claimable?
Let’s find out by going to maps.google.com and search for the business. If you can see a ‘Is this business yours?’ link, the listing is good to go! The GMB listings must all be claimable. We cannot process Transfer of Ownerships.
There are business verticals that GMB had declared as restricted. If your business falls under one of these categories let us know and we can find out if the restrictions have been lifted. If they have been then we can proceed in helping you with claiming your business.
- Adult businesses (where legal)
- Home or office cleaning service
- Pest control services
- Insurance providers to individuals or small businesses
- Lawyers and legal services
- Contracting service for home or business work and repair
- Electrical repair, installation, and inspection services
- Flower shops and flower delivery services
- Car services (taxis, limos, etc)
- Towing services
- Garage door repair
- Moving companies
- Major appliance repair
- Substance abuse treatment
- Computer & appliance repair
- Cable & internet providers
- Personal and small business loans
- Bail Bond providers
- Financial Institutions
Non Service Area Businesses
We can only claim GMB listings for businesses who have a storefront. If the business is a home based business, as long as there is a sign on the property and customers go to that location for goods and/or services and the address can be publicly displayed on the listing, Google will accept this as a storefront.
Do you have a “Google” email address?
We need a gmail address that the business owner has access to as we work through this claiming process.