Could your business use 5x more views?
According ti Google the average Google listing that has been well-maintained with Google My Business gets 5X more views than listings which haven’t been claimed by their owners. More traffic to your site is always a great benefit.
It's important to have your business be found on Google My Business because people locally are searching for businesses like yours. We want to help your company to be found. By utilizing our unique relationship with Google, a Beachgrid Marketing Strategist can quickly verify and claim your Google My Business for you. We also will connect your Google My Business Insights to your new business platform that we have created for you, so that regular reporting can be delivered to via email. We know that you are busy running your business, delegate it to us and know that it will be properly and thoroughly taken care of.
Why do you need this service and how will it benefit your business?
- Customers are 2.7x more likely to consider a business reputable if they see a complete listing on Google Search and Maps.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit and are 50% more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with a complete listing. Being found is the first step and this should dramatically help increase your store visits and sales.
- Receive regular reporting on the performance of your listing.
- Claiming a Google My Business listing is time-consuming and challenging. Let us do this for you! Typically, this process requires a physical postcard to be sent to the your business address with a unique PIN that verifies their location. The service that we provide to you eliminates all of that hassle.
Here is what you will get:
- Your Google My Business listing will be verified and claimed by a Beachgrid marketing strategist.
- Full ownership over your Google My Business listing.
- Reporting that keeps you updated on how your GMB is making a difference to your business.
There are a handful of restricted businesses that cannot be claimed with this service. This includes:
- We can only claim GMB listings for businesses that have a storefront.
- The GMB listings must all be claimable. To check if your business has already been claimed, go to maps.google.com and search for the business. Do you see a ‘Is this business yours?’ link? If yes we can help you!
- There are some restrictions based on the types of businesses. See our FAQ's
- This is available for the English language only.
We would love help you today!