Social Media marketing for small and medium businesses can help your business schedule posts, grow an audience, and engage with followers, find real-time leads and share relevant content across all of your social channels. Social media marketing is successful when you are posting updates regularly and having real-time interactions with your customers.
To make things easier, we offer a tool that streamlines all of your social media marketing needs. Social Marketing helps you publish content or offers content resources when you don't have time to create unique content or if you don't have a copywriter, find real-time leads and interact with your online audience.
- Generate new leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and collaborate with your clients all from one interface. Social Marketing makes managing social media simple.
- Post everywhere from one place: Social Marketing provides one place to publish and schedule posts for all your clients' social accounts. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (Google Posts), LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Engage your followers: Social Marketing makes it simple to connect with your clients' followers. Respond to their customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with followers.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button! Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about services that you offer yet they are unaware that you offer these services, in their area. Set up lead searches for keywords related to your business.
Features that you will love:
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Marketing is fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favorite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Marketing publishes them automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Easily configurable for each of your users— get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly from Social Marketing
Social Media Management is a DIY Product